Thursday, June 21, 2018

Within the Veil


Within the Veil



A glimpse of tender suffering

A wasted choking breath

Come swiftly mighty stallion

Be my one and final rest



Lay in the night and whisper

How petals fall by choice

Oh hear the thunders Opus

Above the fallen ice



Fury takes a hold of the victim

Hollow soulless greeted stride

Alone it finds its prism

My foe my feast my bride



Where has the midnight loosened?

The grip within its belt

Tightened among the laces

The straps with velvet felt



Arise from ashes my rosebud

Take hold within the flask

Drink deeply Scarlett letters

And unveil your hidden mask

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Surge 1986 - "The Emerald Lights"

                Octavia didn’t say a word, but Tempest noticed she wasn’t flying upward toward the platform but rather back to the eleva...